'Graceland': Mike and the Gang Enjoy a Brief Moment of Serenity (Exclusive Video)
THR debuts a lighter scene from Thursday's episode, "Heat Run."
Everyone should have a moment to enjoy their life — even undercover agents living dangerously on the edge.
In the third episode of USA's Graceland, "Heat Run," a confidential informant proves to be unreliable during a drug deal, while head of the house Briggs (Daniel Sunjata) must aid one of his agents against the mafia.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a moment between housemates Mike (Aaron Tveit), Charlie (Vanessa Ferlito), Johnny (Manny Montana), DJ (Brandon Jay McLaren) and Paige (Serinda Swan) in lighter times.
As hinted in the scene, rookie FBI agent Mike is caught in a bind in the opening of the hour. Naturally, the house unwinds with shots — but the alcohol of choice isn't exactly up to par. What do the housemates lovingly call the homemade drink? Watch the clip above.
Graceland airs at 10 p.m. Thursdays on USA Network.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR