'Graceland': Mike and the Gang Enjoy a Brief Moment of Serenity (Exclusive Video)
THR debuts a lighter scene from Thursday's episode, "Heat Run."
Everyone should have a moment to enjoy their life — even undercover agents living dangerously on the edge.
In the third episode of USA's Graceland, "Heat Run," a confidential informant proves to be unreliable during a drug deal, while head of the house Briggs (Daniel Sunjata) must aid one of his agents against the mafia.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a moment between housemates Mike (Aaron Tveit), Charlie (Vanessa Ferlito), Johnny (Manny Montana), DJ (Brandon Jay McLaren) and Paige (Serinda Swan) in lighter times.
As hinted in the scene, rookie FBI agent Mike is caught in a bind in the opening of the hour. Naturally, the house unwinds with shots — but the alcohol of choice isn't exactly up to par. What do the housemates lovingly call the homemade drink? Watch the clip above.
Graceland airs at 10 p.m. Thursdays on USA Network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game