USA Network Debuts New 'Graceland' Promo (Exclusive Video)
The 45-second spot premiered during Tuesday's broadcast of "White Collar."
It's still a ways away, but USA Network is ramping up its marketing efforts for new scripted drama Graceland.
During Tuesday's White Collar broadcast, a new teaser highlighting executive producer Jeff Eastin's summer effort will debut, and The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive first look.
"It's really about living with duality, the idea that you're one person inside the house, and outside the house, you can be any number of aliases you take on," Eastin explained in the 45-second video. Plus, a deeper look at rookie FBI agent Mike Warren (Aaron Tveit) and his mentor Paul Briggs (Daniel Sunjata).
Graceland revolves around a group of diverse law-enforcement agents from the DEA, FBI and Customs whose worlds collide when they're forced to live together in an undercover beach house in Southern California.
Will you be tuning in this summer?
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR