USA's 'Graceland' Taps '24' Actor in Recurring Role (Exclusive)
Vincent Laresca has joined the summer drama in a recurring capacity.
Graceland is adding a 24 alum to the mix.
USA's upcoming summer drama from White Collar boss Jeff Eastin has cast Vincent Laresca, who played Hector Salazar on Fox's action thriller, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Laresca will play Rafael Cortes, a diligent and dedicated Mexican Federale who teams up with Charlie (Vanessa Ferlito) on a case, but who may also have his own agenda. He will be recurring throughout the season.
Graceland revolves around a group of diverse law-enforcement agents from the DEA, FBI and Customs whose worlds collide when they're forced to live together in an undercover beach house in Southern California. Aaron Tveit and Daniel Sunjata co-star.
Laresca's addition comes after Breakout Kings vet Serinda Swan was promoted to series regular and after Pedro Pascal was tapped in a major recurring role. A new Graceland promo, which THR premiered exclusively, debuted on Tuesday during White Collar.
Repped by Talent Works, Laresca appeared in last summer's The Amazing Spider-Man.
Graceland premieres this summer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR