Grammys 2013: Taylor Swift, Mumford & Sons to Perform
Also taking the stage at the 55th annual event: Rihanna, The Black Keys and FUN.
Taylor Swift, Rihanna and Mumford & Sons are among the first performers announced for this year's Grammy Awards.
The Black Keys and Fun. will also take the stage at the 55th annual ceremony, which will be televised Feb. 10 on CBS from the Staples Center in LA.
All are nominated for Grammys: Swift and Rihanna both scored three nods, with the former up for awards including Record of the Year for "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and the latter in the competition for Best Pop Solo Performance for "Where Have You Been," Best Rap/Sung Collaboration with Jay-Z for "Talk That Talk" and Best Short Form Music Video for "We Found Love."
As for Mumford and FUN., each of the popular bands snagged six nods apiece. The British folk-rockers are nominated for awards including Album Of The Year and Best Americana Album for Babel, Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song for "I Will Wait" and Best New Artist. Meanwhile, the pro-party "We Are Young" outfit is up for Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for the ubiquitous anthem featuring Janelle Monae.
The Black Keys received five nods including Album Of The Year and Best Rock Album for El Camino.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR