'Greek' Actress to Guest Star on ABC Family's 'Baby Daddy' (Exclusive)
"Heroes" vet Greg Grunberg and Eddie Murphy's daughter also book appearances, joining Amber Stevens.
ABC Family has recruited the help of a Greek alum for upcoming series Baby Daddy.
Amber Stevens, best known for playing sorority sister Ashleigh Howard from 2007-11 on the series, has booked a guest starring role in an episode of the new half-hour sitcom, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. Her character will be a love interest for Ben (Kyle XY's Jean-Luc Bilodeau), a young single father.
Eddie Murphy's daughter and relative newcomer Bria Murphy has also landed a guest spot in a future episode. Her only other credit is a 2011 episode of TV series Love That Girl!.
Additionally, Heroes vet Greg Grunberg broke the news last Thursday that he was filming an episode: "Shooting fun episode of @abcfBabyDaddy. Awesome Cast & Crew."
Baby Daddy centers on Ben, who becomes a father after a baby girl is left on his doorstep by an ex-girlfriend. The series launches Wednesday, June 20 at 8:30 p.m. on ABC Family.
Stevens is repped by ICM Partners and Red Baron Management. She next stars in this summer's The Amazing Spider-Man.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR