Green Bay Packers' Wild Card Victory Pulls Huge Saturday Ratings for NBC
Early returns give the network's last NFL game of the year a massive 26 million viewers.
Sunday Night Football may be over, but NBC managed to notch one more pigskin ratings victory in the postseason.
The wild card game between the Green Bay Packers and the Minnesota Vikings concluded the network's NFL coverage Jan. 5, with fast national ratings giving the game a huge primetime draw of 26 million viewers.
In the key demo of adults 18-49, preliminary returns give the game a 9.2 rating among adults 18-49.
All other postseason NFL games will air on Fox or CBS prior to the latter network's Feb. 3 broadcast of the Super Bowl.
Elsewhere on Saturday, Fox aired a new episode of Cops (0.8 adults rating) and continued its burn-off of The Mob Doctor, which pulled a 0.6 rating in the demo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game