'Grey's Anatomy' Admits Hilarie Burton
The former "White Collar" and "One Tree Hill" star will recur on the ABC medical drama.
ABC's Grey's Anatomy is bringing in a specialist.
White Collar and One Tree Hill alum Hilarie Burton has boarded the Shonda Rhimes medical drama for a recurring role, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by E! Online, Burton will recur and play a craniofacial specialist who visits the hospital to work on a case. The actress will debut in the 22nd episode of the season, slated for May.
Rhimes recently took to Twitter to warn Grey's viewers of the intense season finale. "Had very intense discussions yesterday with writers about the Grey's season finale. We made some very bold shocking decisions. Wow," she wrote.
Burton recently joined the cast of Fox's Michael Pena drama pilot The List. She's repped by Principal Entertainment.
She becomes the latest recurring player to join Grey's Anatomy this season, joining Constance Zimmer, Justin Bruening, Neve Campbell and guest star Sarah Chalke.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)