'Grey's Anatomy' Admits Keke Palmer (Exclusive)
The SAG Award nominee and Image Award winner will pop into Grey Sloan Memorial for a March episode.
Grey's Anatomy is poised to take on teen pregnancy.
The ABC medical drama has admitted SAG Award nominee and Image Award winner Keke Palmer, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The Akeelah and the Bee alum will guest-star as a pregnant teen who seeks help from the Grey Sloan Memorial doctors and appear in one episode, which is set to air in late March.
The storyline marks the latest example of showrunner Shonda Rhimes' tendency to explore social issues.
"There are so many problems in the world that there's a lot that can be tackled," Rhimes told THR in October ahead of the show's 200th episode.
Palmer's credits also include True Jackson, VP; The Wool Cap; and Cleaner. Grey's Anatomy returns Thursday, Feb. 27, at 9 p.m. on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR