'Grey's Anatomy' Admits Keke Palmer (Exclusive)
The SAG Award nominee and Image Award winner will pop into Grey Sloan Memorial for a March episode.
Grey's Anatomy is poised to take on teen pregnancy.
The ABC medical drama has admitted SAG Award nominee and Image Award winner Keke Palmer, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The Akeelah and the Bee alum will guest-star as a pregnant teen who seeks help from the Grey Sloan Memorial doctors and appear in one episode, which is set to air in late March.
The storyline marks the latest example of showrunner Shonda Rhimes' tendency to explore social issues.
"There are so many problems in the world that there's a lot that can be tackled," Rhimes told THR in October ahead of the show's 200th episode.
Palmer's credits also include True Jackson, VP; The Wool Cap; and Cleaner. Grey's Anatomy returns Thursday, Feb. 27, at 9 p.m. on ABC.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)