'Grey's Anatomy' Ups Four to Series Regular for Season 10
Camilla Luddington, Gaius Charles, Jerrika Hinton and Tessa Ferrer will be regulars when the Shonda Rhimes drama returns in the fall.
The bulk of the interns are coming back on ABC's Grey's Anatomy.
Camilla Luddington, Gaius Charles, Jerrika Hinton and Tessa Ferrer have all been promoted to series regulars for the upcoming 10th season of the Shonda Rhimes medical drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Luddington portrays Jo, Alex's (Justin Chambers) new love interest; Charles is Shane, the suck-up wannabe new Dr. Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey), Hinton plays Stephanie, the romantic foil for Jackson (Jesse Williams) and Ferrer is Leah, who nearly lost her job after Bailey's (Chandra Wilson) costly error.
Missing from the list is Tina Majorino, who recurred as Heather, the most-likely-to-succeed intern at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. Majorino, who this week signed on to reprise her role as Mac in the upcoming Veronica Mars movie, is a series regular on TNT's Howard Gordon drama Legends.
Luddington (True Blood) is represented by UTA, Main Title and McKuin Frankel; Charles (Friday Night Lights) is with Gersh and Principal Entertainment; Hinton (Scandal) with Greene & Associates; and Ferrer with APA and Principal Entertainment.
ABC renewed Grey's Anatomy for a 10th season in May.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR