'Grey's Anatomy' Taps 'Entourage's' Constance Zimmer for Recurring Role
The "House of Cards" star will play a new doctor at Seattle Grace.
Seattle Grace is getting some new blood.
Entourage's Constance Zimmer has booked a recurring role on Grey's Anatomy's ninth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Zimmer will play Dr. Cahill, a confident, self-possessed and laser-focused professional with a wicked sense of humor and appear in at least four episodes of ABC's Shonda Rhimes drama.
She's scheduled to make her Grey's debut in episode 12, tentatively slated to air in late January.
The actress, who most recently guest starred on NBC's freshman comedy The New Normal, has a major role in David Fincher's upcoming Netflix drama House of Cards. She's with UTA and Sweeney Entertainment.
Zimmer becomes the most recent Grey's addition, joining Neve Campbell as Derek's sister, A Different World's Dominic Hoffman -- who made his debut Thursday as Dr. Jeff Russell -- and interns played by Gaius Charles and Camilla Luddington, among others.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack