'Grey's Anatomy': Will April Get Fired? (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive scene from Thursday's "The Face of Change" episode, April and Jackson go against Dr. Cahill's plan and bring a critical patient to the hospital.
Seattle Grace is up for sale and closed for trauma, but that doesn't seem to phase April.
In an exclusive clip from Thursday's "The Face of Change" episode, April (Sarah Drew) goes out for a ride-along with handsome paramedic Matthew (Ringer's Justin Bruening), and a patient in critical condition will see the doc who tried vigilantly to save the ER and now is putting the hospital between a rock and a hard place.
Leaning on Jackson (Jesse Williams) with the big request, Dr. Cahill (Constance Zimmer) pushes Owen (Kevin McKidd) to put his foot down: She has to follow instructions and take the critical patient to a hospital an hour away that is open for trauma cases.
This being Grey's Anatomy, the Seattle Grace staff -- including Alex, Cristina and Meredith, among others -- rally to care for the kid and buck the system, secretly admitting him and uniting everyone against Cahill, who is busy prepping the hospital to be sold.
Will April get caught? Will she have to pay for her risky decision? Check out the clip and hit the comments with your thoughts on Seattle Grace's future.
Grey's Anatomy airs at 9 p.m. Thursdays on ABC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR