'Grey's Anatomy' Favorite Heads to 'Witches of East End'
Jason George will segue from ABC's "Mistresses" to recur on the upcoming Lifetime drama.
Jason George is a busy man.
The Mistresses star and frequent guest on Grey's Anatomy is next headed to Lifetime, landing a recurring role in Witches of East End, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Witches revolves around Joanna Beauchamp (Mad Men's Julia Ormond) and her two adult daughters Freya (American Horror Story's Jenna Dewan-Tatum) and Ingrid (In Plain Sight's Rachel Boston), both of whom have no idea that they're the family's next generation of witches.
George will play Adam, Ingrid's love interest. He's further described as charming and charismatic -- an everyman who is the local detective in the typically sleepy town of East Haven. He and Ingrid have had a lifelong crush on one another and their relationship is further complicated when he arrests her mother for murder.
Lifetime ordered 10 episodes of the series in January. George joins a cast that also includes Madchen Amick and Glenne Headly and recurring player Tom Lenk (Buffy the Vampire Slayer). A premiere date for the series has not yet been announced.
George, whose credits also include ABC's short-lived medical drama Off the Map, is repped by APA, Management 360 and Morris Yorn.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR