'Grey's Anatomy': 'The Runaways' Co-Star Crashes Into Seattle Grace (Exclusive)
"Gossip Girl's" Stella Maeve will appear in a pair of episodes of the ABC medical drama.
Stella Maeve is coming crashing into ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy.
The former Runaways co-star has been cast in a two-episode arc of the long-running medical drama as Lily, a woman who comes to Seattle Grace after her family is in a serious car crash, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Lily escapes the major crash with minor injuries while her family members are in serious condition. She's scheduled to appear in Episodes 9 and 10.
In addition to playing Runaways drummer Sandy West in the 2010 feature about the 1970s punk rock band, Maeve has guest starred in a number of series including Gossip Girl, Bones and House. She filmed the Fox pilot Lovelives for Chris Sheridan and Peter Chernin last development season.
Repped by Abrams Artists Agency, Principato-Young and Ginsburg Daniels, her résumé also includes indie films Samaritan, Starlet and Manson Girls.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR