'Grey's Anatomy' Admits 'Switched at Birth' Star (Exclusive)
Vanessa Marano will check into Seattle Grace as a patient in the 20th episode of the season.
Switched at Birth star Vanessa Marano is headed to Seattle Grace.
The actress, who plays artistic teen Bay Kennish on the ABC Family hit, has been tapped to guest star on ABC's Grey's Anatomy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Marano will play a patient in the episode, the 20th of the season, scheduled to air in late April. Additional details of her role are being kept under wraps.
The actress, who previously guest starred on CBS' CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, will film the episode during her three-week hiatus from Switched at Birth.
Switched at Birth, from creator Lizzy Weiss, launched in June, setting ratings records for ABC Family for a series debut with 3.3 million viewers and a 1.0 rating among the coveted adults 18-49 demographic.
Switched at Birth airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
Marano, whose credits include Showtime's Dexter, is repped by Paradigm and Marano Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR