'Grey's Anatomy': What's Next for Teddy? (Video)
The ABC medical drama returns from its holiday hiatus Jan. 5 and a new promo indicates little has happened at Seattle Grace.
When ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy returns from its holiday hiatus next week, little will have changed at Seattle Grace.
In the Nov. 10 episode “Dark Was the Night,” Teddy’s (Kim Raver) husband, Henry (Scott Foley), died under the knife of her prized pupil, Cristina (Sandra Oh) – who had no idea she was operating on a patient so near and dear to everyone at the hospital.
In a new promo for the medical drama’s Jan. 5 return, titled “Suddenly,” Grey’s picks up immediately where the series left off: Owen (Kevin McKidd) still hasn’t told Teddy that Henry didn’t survive surgery as the Chief (James Pickens), Bailey (Chandra Wilson) and Cristina are tasked with figuring out how to break the news to their friend and colleague.
Meanwhile, Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Alex (Justin Chambers) are in the middle of nowhere working furiously to save the life of someone who was in the car that struck the ambulance the docs were in only moments before.
Check out the promo below and hit the comments with your thoughts on whether or not Cristina should be the one to break the news to Teddy.
Grey’s returns Thursday, Jan. 5 at 9 p.m. on ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR