'Grey's Anatomy': Will Jackson RSVP for April's Wedding? (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive clip from Thursday's midseason finale, Jackson clears the air as to whether he'll attend his ex-girlfriend's nuptials.
Will Jackson make it to April's wedding on ABC's Grey's Anatomy?
In an exclusive clip from Thursday's midseason finale, Jackson (Jesse Williams) literally runs into the bride-to-be (Sarah Drew) as she's frantically rushing around the hospital in search of her bridesmaids on her wedding day.
Hitting a pause in her search for newly minted bridesmaids Meredith (Ellen Pompeo), Cristina (Sandra Oh) and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw), April cuts to the chase with Jackson and asks her ex straight out if he's planning to attend her wedding to Matthew (Justin Bruning).
The light moment turns serious after April insists that she wants him to be there and prompts Jackson to finally make a decision on whether or not he'll attend her big day.
"Jackson is always going to be a part of her life," Drew told The Hollywood Reporter this week of April's relationship with her ex. "He's important to her and their relationship is confusing and it's hard. He'll always have a place in April's heart."
Watch the clip, above, and check back Thursday for the rest of our interview with Drew. Grey's Anatomy airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on ABC. Do you think April's and Matthew's wedding will go off without a hitch? Hit the comments with your thoughts.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)