'Grey's Anatomy's' Eric Dane 'Reports Back to Work Next Week' After Rehab Stint
The ABC star is getting treatment for an addiction to painkillers.
Grey’s Anatomy star Eric Dane is reaching the end of a 30-day stay at The Hills Treament Center in Los Angeles for what's described as a preventative measure from an addiction to prescribed pain medication.
"Eric Dane voluntarily checked himself into a treatment facility to help him get off of pain medication that he was prescribed for a sports injury that he suffered over the recent hiatus,” Dane’s rep tells GossipCop.com in a statement.
“He reports back to work next week,” the statement continues. “Business as usual.”
Dane has defended himself against news of drug use before. In 2009, the actor and his wife, model/actress Rebecca Gayheart, denied tabloid reports that they were caught snorting cocaine at a party. That news broke after a sex tape of the couple engaged in a threesome surfaced.
Gayheart is currently pregnant with the couple’s second child.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR