Greyson Chance Reveals He Almost Didn't Perform Lady Gaga's 'Paparazzi' (Exclusive Video)
The fourteen-year-old singer explains the twists and turns of his young career in a new ClevverTV celebrity profile.
Greyson Chance’s rise from viral YouTube star to the first recording artist on Ellen DeGeneres’ music label, eleveneleven, would be a pretty unbelievable tale if you didn’t actually live it. So, who best to describe the meteoric rise than the artist himself?
In THR’s preview, the 14-year-old says that he almost didn’t sing Lady Gaga’s “Paparazzi” at that sixth grade music festival that went on to get more than 45 million views on YouTube and garnered the attention of DeGeneres and Ryan Seacrest. He also says that he originally wanted to emulate his idol Michael Jackson with his music, but that too wasn’t meant to be.
Watch THR’s exclusive first look at Chance’s ClevverTV celebrity profile above. For the full video, visit ClevverTV on YouTube.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR