'Grimm' First Look: She's a Maneater (Video)
On Friday's episode of NBC's supernatural series, Nick discovers an old foe masquerading as Hank's new friend.
After last week’s episode, the world of NBC’s Grimm has proven to be hostile territory for romance. That trend continues on Friday’s episode.
Appropriately titled “Love Sick,” Nick (David Giuntoli) and Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) are picking up the pieces of his failed marriage proposal during their supposed respite in the woods. They do a double date with Hank (Russell Hornsby) to finally meet his new girlfriend. Of course, the tide turns when Nick discovers that it’s Adalind (Claire Coffee), the "hexenbiest" aka witch who tried to kill Aunt Marie.
Meanwhile, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) has his own problems when his power gets challenged by a foreign visitor. Keep a watch for True Blood's Jessica Tuck, who's guest starring on this episode.
Watch The Hollywood Reporter’s first look clip below in which Nick and Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) try to figure out how to broach the delicate subject of Hank's dangerous new love.
Grimm airs Fridays at 9 p.m. on NBC.
E-mail: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR