'Grimm' Returns With an Ogre of a Friday the 13th Episode (Video)
NBC's supernatural series debuts its first new episode of the midseason with its take on "Jack and the Beanstalk."
How appropriate that NBC’s horror fairy tale series, Grimm, returns with new episodes on Friday the 13th. And the fairy tale it’s adapting is also appropriately supersized for the day: Jack and the Beanstalk.
“A very nasty ogre comes to town seeking revenge and that has to be battled,” Writer and Executive Producer David Greenwalt tells The Hollywood Reporter. “And it’s hard to kill an ogre if you didn’t know that.”
By the way, when asked what he’s suspicious about, Greenwalt said opening an umbrella inside.
On Grimm, Brothers Grimm descendant, homicide detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli), is charged with protecting others from real life fairy tale creatures, along with his partner, Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby).
Watch a preview from Friday’s new episode above.
Grimm airs Fridays at 9 p.m.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR