'Grimm': Nick's Legal Troubles Heat Up (Exclusive Video)
Will David Giuntoli's alter ego finally have to pick between being a cop and a Grimm?
Grimm's Nick is stuck between a rock and a hard place.
David Giuntoli's alter ego could be facing some epic life decisions judging from a clip exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter from Monday's episode.
After the death of two FBI agents who took over a case Nick was investigating in the Season 2 premiere, the cop finds himself on the other side when he's read his Miranda Rights and carted out of the precinct.
Will he finally have to chose between being a cop and being a Grimm? Check out the clip from Monday's episode, titled "The Kiss," below and hit the comments with your thoughts.
Grimm airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on NBC before moving to its regular time slot on Fridays at 9 p.m. starting Sept. 14.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR