'Grimm' Season Premiere: Will Nick Be Saved? (Exclusive Video)
THR premieres a scene from the Oct. 25 opener of the supernatural drama.
Can Nick (David Giuntoli) be saved from becoming a zombie?
NBC's supernatural drama Grimm returns for its third season on Oct. 25 with Nick falling into the hands of the royals, whose plan is to turn him into an undead. The season opener sees a frantic Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch), Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) enlist the help of Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz), who knows what actually went down.
The Hollywood Reporter debuts an exclusive scene where Renard fills them in on what took place with Nick at the hands of his brother Eric (James Frain).
"My guess is they put Nick in this death state, just like the others," Renard posits. "Oh my god," a worried Juliette responds.
"With the right paperwork -- which they have -- they can transport him out of the country legally, no questions asked," Renard says of what the plan likely is.
This is when Monroe starts to put the pieces together. "So this means the Baron (Reg E. Cathey) has been working for your brother?" he questions.
"All this madness was just a sideshow to distract us from what they were really after," Renard says.
Watch the scene below.
Grimm premieres Oct. 25 at 9 p.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game