TV Ratings: 'A Gifted Man' Season Finale, 'Grimm' Both Rise
ABC and CBS tie for the Friday victory.
One program finished out its rookie season on a decent note, while others improved in the ratings on a less crowded Friday night.
CBS and ABC tied for the 18-49 demo victory with a 1.7 rating, but it was CBS that was the most-watched broadcast network with an average of 10.2 million viewers tuning in during primetime.
CBS' Undercover Boss (9.6 million total viewers, 2.0) rose slightly compared to its last original -- and was easily the night's highest-rated program on broadcast. The season finale of A Gifted Man (9.7 million, 1.4) -- which placed third in its 9 p.m. hour -- saw an uptick of one-tenth from last week's penultimate episode. Blue Bloods (11.4 million, 1.7) remained steady, winning its time slot by a narrow margin.
ABC's Shark Tank (6.1 million, 1.7) dropped a tad, while newsmagazines What Would You Do? (5.9 million, 1.7) and 20/20 (5.7 million, 1.6) see-sawed. The former slipped, while the latter improved nearly half a point in the demo.
NBC's Grimm (5.6 million, 1.7) jumped double digits following Who Do You Think You Are? (7.6 million, 1.5), which saw a big improvement from the previous week, up 0.5 in the demo. Who Do You Think You Are? posted its best rating since March 26, 2010.
Fox and the CW aired repeats.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR