'The Following': Joe Carroll Demands That Jacob Forgive Emma (Exclusive Video)
THR debuts a scene from Monday's episode, "Guilt," between James Purefoy, Nico Tortorella and Kyle Catlett.
The fallout from Paul's death on The Following is taking center stage.
In Monday's episode, "Guilt," Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) and his loyal follower Jacob (Nico Tortorella) have a tense exchange, where Carroll demands that things between Jacob and Emma (Valorie Curry) be mended. In an exclusive scene to The Hollywood Reporter, Jacob has several gripes to bear with Emma, who abandoned him and the dearly departed Paul (Adan Canto), an act Carroll insists was all in an effort to protect his son Joey (Kyle Catlett).
"Resolve this. Settle your differences," Carroll tells Jacob in his non-threatening (but threatening) way. "You understand?"
"She left us for dead," Jacob defends.
"I need you to forgive her," Carroll replies. "You love Emma. I know you do! OK?"
If the boss says so, then it must be true.
The Following airs at 9 p.m. Mondays on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws