'Hangover' Writers' Comedy 'Mixology' Scores Pilot Order at ABC
The high-concept single-camera comedy follows a group of singles over the course of one night.
ABC is stirring up a pilot order from the writers behind The Hangover.
The network on Wednesday handed out a pilot order to Mixology, a high-concept comedy from Hangover writers Jon Lucas and Scott Moore.
The high-concept single-camera comedy, from ABC Studios, is set in the world of a sexy Manhattan bar and chronicles the exploits of singles in search of love -- all over the course of one night.
Lucas and Moore wrote The Hangover. They're repped by CAA and Sloane Offer.
Mixology becomes the network's fourth comedy pilot order, joining Adam F. Goldberg's autobiographical '80s comedy How the Hell Am I Normal, Rebel Wilson starrer Super Fun Night and Trophy Wife, with Bradley Whitford.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR