'Hannibal' Adds 'Kids in the Hall' Alum to FBI Team (Exclusive)
Scott Thompson will play the third member of Laurence Fishburne's investigative team.
NBC's upcoming Hannibal series has rounded out the ranks of Laurence Fishburne's investigative team.
The Kids in the Hall alum Scott Thompson has boarded Bryan Fuller's adaptation of the Thomas Harris books, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Thompson will recur as Jimmy Price, the third member of the FBI crime scene investigation team headed by Laurence Fishburne's Jack Crawford, the head of the FBI's behavioral science unit. Jimmy specializes in fingerprinting and spatter patterns at crime scenes.
He rounds out the three-person team that includes Hettienne Park (Young Adult) and Aaron Abrams (L.A. Complex), who play Beverly Katz and Brian Zeller, respectively.
From Pushing Daisies' Fuller, Mads Mikkelsen will play Hannibal, the psychiatrist-turned-serial killer in the 13-episode series. Wonderfalls alum Caroline Dhavernas will star as Dr. Alana Bloom, a psychology professor at the University of Chicago who also works as a consultant profiler for the FBI, with Hugh Dancy starring as criminal profiler Will Graham.
In addition to writing and starring on Kids in the Hall, Thompson's credits also include The Simpsons, Reno 911 and Carpoolers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR