'Happily Divorced': Fran Drescher, Renee Taylor Revisit 'Nanny' Days (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive clip to THR, Drescher goes to Taylor for advice on how to get her parents to settle their feud on the TV Land comedy.
Fran Drescher is heading back to her Nanny days.
On Wednesday's episode of Happily Divorced, "Newman vs. Newman," Renee Taylor -- who played Drecher's outspoken mother Sylvia on The Nanny -- returns to the TV Land comedy as Marilyn, Dori's (Rita Moreno) friend and neighbor.
After Fran's mother Dori has a blowout with husband Glen (Robert Walden) over an old flame she recently reunited with on Facebook, Dori moves into Fran (Drescher) and Peter's (John Michael Higgins) house vowing that she will never return. Fran brings it upon herself to get her parents back together -- with a little help from Marilyn.
In an exclusive clip to The Hollywood Reporter, Fran goes to Marilyn for advice on how to get her parents to resolve their feud -- and she gets a little more than she bargained for.
Happily Divorced, currently in its second season, airs Wednesdays at 10:30 p.m.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)