'Happily Divorced': Fran Drescher and Morgan Fairchild Connect at Their College Reunion (Exclusive Video)
The TV Land comedy launches its second season on Wednesday, March 7 at 10:30 p.m.
Fran Drescher's half-hour comedy Happily Divorced returns for its sophomore season tonight.
To kick off new episodes, guest star Morgan Fairchild drops by for a visit on the TV Land sitcom as Fran's old nemesis, Jill, at their college reunion. The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive clip from tonight's encounter between Drescher and Fairchild -- and they actually connect.
After finding out the man who was flirting with her at the reunion turns out to be Jill's husband, things get real between the two old college "frenemies." "You know, you don't have to stay with him. You're better than that," Fran tells Jill.
"No .. I'm not," Jill responds, but not before revealing that she heard Fran's remarks in the bathroom and shared it with everyone.
"Honey, I'm just such a b----," Jill declares.
In the same episode, Fran bumps into her ex-boyfriend Elliot (D.W. Moffett), who agrees to be her fake fiance for the evening. Nothing can go wrong, right? Little do they know ..
Happily Divorced, co-created by Drescher and Peter Marc Jacobson, premieres Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. on TV Land.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR