'Happy Endings': ABC Family's Megan Park and Nicole Gale Anderson to Guest Star
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" and "Make It or Break It" actresses will play snotty teen girls on the ABC sitcom.
ABC is keeping it all in the family when two stars from its sister network, ABC Family, take to Season 2 of Happy Endings.
A spokesperson from Sony Pictures Television, which produces the sitcom, confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Secret Life of the American Teenager’s Megan Park and Make It Or Break It’s Nicole Gale Anderson will appear on Season 2, as first reported by TVLine. They will guest star on the sophomore season’s second episode airing Oct. 5.
The women will play Chloe and Madison, two snotty mean girls who decide they want to be just like Alex (Elisha Cuthbert) and Penny (Casey Wilson) when they grow up. Spoiler: Jane (Eliza Coupe) will then steal the teen girls’ admiration.
Park plays Grace Bowman on Secret Life and starred this year on Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song, which will be out on DVD in Sept.
Anderson plays Kelly Parker on Make It or Break It. She also starred on the ABC Family movie, Mean Girls 2, and on the Disney Channel’s Jonas L.A.
Last week, Sony Pictures Television confirmed that Hall Pass and Married to the Kelly’s actor Derek Waters will also appear on Season 2 as Dave’s (Zachary Knighton) old friend, Glaze.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR