'Happy Endings' Books RuPaul as Alex and Jane's Hairdresser
The reality host and iconic drag actor will appear on a 2013 episode of the ABC comedy.
RuPaul is heading to Happy Endings.
Rupaul won't be playing himself, though. The actor, whose TV credits include parts on Ugly Betty, Popular and Veronica's Closet, is set to appear as Alex (Elisha Cuthbert) and Jane's (Eliza Coupe) hairdresser when he takes on Max (Adam Pally) as a new client.
Happy Endings also recently announced that fan-favorite Stephen Guarino would be returning as the flamboyant Derrick after last appearing in the second season finale.
The All-Star season of RuPaul's reality competition, RuPaul's Drag Race, is currently airing on LOGO -- with a fifth season slated to premiere in early 2013. RuPaul is repped by CAA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR