'Happy Endings': Halloween Arrives Early With Online Premiere (Video)
ABC's sophomore comedy is streaming "Spooky Endings" two days ahead of its scheduled air date.
Call it a bid to raise awareness about the show or a "thank you" to its loyal fan base. Either way, the Oct. 26 episode of Happy Endings is already here.
ABC released the Halloween-themed outing on Yahoo two days ahead of its premiere. It's a first for the series, which currently airs Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. after Modern Family.
"Spooky Endings" finds most of the gang heading to a warehouse party where more than one of them enters a drag competition, while Brad (Damon Wayans Jr.) and Jane (Eliza Coupe) brave the much more frightening prospect of house-sitting in the suburbs.
The episode features the cast donning some elaborate costumes -- including Jane as a giant strip of bacon and Dave (Zach Knighton) as an outdated Austin Powers -- and has guest appearances from Perfect Couples star David Walton and Upright Citizens Brigade vet Matt Besser.
ABC recently ordered six additional scripts for Happy Endings after a ratings boon.
Watch the complete episode below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR