'Happy Endings' Releases First 4 Minutes of Season Finale (Video)
As the wedding of Derrick and Eric approaches, Max considers reviving his all-male Madonna cover band for the reception and Brad grapples with some bad news at work.
All good things must come to an end, and that includes the second season of ABC's Happy Endings.
The comedy, which saw a ratings boon during its sophomore year, completes its run on Wednesday with another wedding-themed finale. And ahead of that last dose of laughter from the crew, ABC had released the first four minutes of the episode.
"Four Weddings and a Funeral (Minus Three Weddings and One Funeral)" finds guest star Stephen Guarino returning as Derrick and enlisting the entire gang -- with the exception of Jane (Eliza Coupe) -- in his nuptials to Eric (Nate Smith). For Max (Adam Pally), this means the reunion of his all-male Madonna cover band "Mandonna."
Elsewhere, Jane's exclusion from Derrick's bridal party sets off an eerie silent treatment, and Brad (Damon Wayans Jr.) learns that his newfound friendship with his boss (Larry Whitmore) might be in vain.
Penny (Casey Wilson) also revels in the development that she may finally have a date for a wedding, but her track record suggests that things won't likely go according to plan.
Watch the full clip above, and tune into the Happy Endings finale on Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. ET.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR