'Happy Endings' Star Eliza Coupe Heads to 'House of Lies'
She'll be a recurring guest-star alongside Mekhi Phifer on the third season of the Showtime comedy.
Eliza Coupe has found her second post-Happy Endings gig.
The actress has booked a recurring guest role on Showtime's House of Lies, the cable network announced Thursday.
She'll join the previously announced Mekhi Phifer (ER) on the third season of the Don Cheadle series. Both will play high-powered business moguls in recurring roles.
Phifer will play Dre, an entrepreneur and clothing company founder who hires Marty (Cheadle) to help expand his empire. Coupe will play Marissa, a wild-child Internet company head and heir to a wealthy media family.
Production on season three starts this month for a Jan. 12 premiere.
Coupe -- who recently booked a recurring role on CBS' Will Arnett starrer The Millers -- joins fellow Happy Endings co-stars in finding follow-up gigs after ABC canceled the critical darling after its third season in May. Adam Pally is heading to Fox's The Mindy Project and Coupe's former onscreen husband, Damon Wayans Jr., will reprise his role as Coach on the third season of Fox's New Girl.
Coupe is repped by CAA, Kirsten Ames Management and Jackoway Tyerman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR