'Happy Endings' Sets Outfest Premiere for Unaired Episode
The extra outing from the ABC comedy's second season will air on television during the upcoming 2012-13 run.
A few fortunate eyes will catch the unaired episode from Happy Endings' second season this summer.
Outfest, the Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Film Festival, announced Tuesday that the extra episode will screen during the series July 22 panel at the Director's Guild of America.
"KickBall 2: The Kickening," an homage of sorts to The Bad News Bears, sees the gang getting uncharacteristically athletic, with Adam Pally's Max taking on the role of coach.
"It’s actually one of my favorites of the season," creator and executive producer David Caspe recently told The Hollywood Reporter. "The whole group enters a local Chicago kickball tournament. Lance Briggs from the Chicago Bears is on it. It’s really fun."
Following the Outfest screening, Caspe, Pally, Casey Wilson (Penny), recurring guest Stephen Guarino (Derrick) and executive producer Jonathan Groff will participate in a panel discussion and Q&A.
As for the episode's official air date, ABC is likely to plug it into the new season when Happy Endings moves to Tuesdays this fall.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10