'Happy Endings': Valentine's Day Brings D'Angelo, Dentistry, Mild Violence (Exclusive Video)
In this preview of the "The St. Valentine's Day Maxssacre," Brad (Damon Wayans Jr.) gives Jane (Eliza Coupe) a few spoiler alerts about their holiday plans.
Returning from two weeks off, the Feb. 8 episode of Happy Endings brings with it an early Valentine's Day.
As expected, the gang's romantic prospects are pretty grim. Penny (Casey Wilson) makes the decision to break up with her new boyfriend, Dave (Zach Knighton) grows concerned his new girlfriend is breaking up with him, Alex (Elisha Cuthbert) ventures to a shady holiday party and Max (Adam Pally) ends up chauffeuring an ex-boyfriend. (That ex is played by James Wolk, joining the series for a three-episode arc.)
Meanwhile, the show's only coupled duo, Brad (Damon Wayans Jr.) and Jane (Eliza Coupe), carefully plot out their Valentine's plans so Jane isn't caught off guard.
In this exclusive clip from the episode, "The St. Valentine's Day Maxssacre," Brad details the night's itinerary. Sexual innuendo, puns, D'Angelo references and mild violence ensue.
Watch the clip above and check out Happy Endings, Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)