'Happy Endings' Launches Six-Part Webisode Series on ABC Site (Video)
The auto-centric shorts, sponsored by Subaru, feature flashbacks of the gang as Penny (Casey Wilson) prepares to sell her first car.
As Happy Endings continues its sophomore season, the ABC comedy is offering up an additional online story before the April finale.
"Happy Rides," an auto-centric series of webisodes sponsored by Subaru, kicked off Wednesday on ABC's website -- and part one does not stray from the series' signature tone.
Penny (Casey Wilson) comes to Max (Adam Pally) and Alex (Elisha Cuthbert) with news that she's emptying her old storage unit and getting rid of her first car. The development prompts nostalgia for the truck and ample puns (Truck Norris, Trucky Cheese, Truckleberry Finn, etc.).
Over the course of the six-clip run, each roughly two minutes in length, we'll see flashbacks to milestones in the gang's life as they relate to Penny's outgoing vehicle.
Watch the first below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR