'Hardcore Pawn' Renewed for Fifth Season
After a strong ratings performance on Tuesday night, truTV orders 13 more episodes of the docu-series.
Hardcore Pawn will be returning for a fifth season.
After a strong ratings performance on Tuesday night for its Season 4 premiere, truTV announced that it has ordered 13 more episodes, set to begin later this year.
“We’re very excited to celebrate another strong performance by Hardcore Pawn, which continues to resonate in a big way with our targeted viewers,” said Marc Juris, executive vice president and general manager of truTV.
The series returned with back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, averaging 2.1 million viewers in the 9 p.m. hour. The first episode lured 1.91 million, which grew to 2.24 million at 9:30 p.m.
In the adult 18-49 demographic, Hardcore Pawn served up solid numbers with 816,000 at 9 p.m. and growing again to 1 million at 9:30 p.m.
Hardcore Pawn centers on one of the largest pawn shops in the world.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'