'Hardcore Pawn' Renewed for Fifth Season
After a strong ratings performance on Tuesday night, truTV orders 13 more episodes of the docu-series.
Hardcore Pawn will be returning for a fifth season.
After a strong ratings performance on Tuesday night for its Season 4 premiere, truTV announced that it has ordered 13 more episodes, set to begin later this year.
“We’re very excited to celebrate another strong performance by Hardcore Pawn, which continues to resonate in a big way with our targeted viewers,” said Marc Juris, executive vice president and general manager of truTV.
The series returned with back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, averaging 2.1 million viewers in the 9 p.m. hour. The first episode lured 1.91 million, which grew to 2.24 million at 9:30 p.m.
In the adult 18-49 demographic, Hardcore Pawn served up solid numbers with 816,000 at 9 p.m. and growing again to 1 million at 9:30 p.m.
Hardcore Pawn centers on one of the largest pawn shops in the world.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR