When Harry Met Don: Hamm and Radcliffe Team Up for 'Young Doctor's Notebook' (Video)
The "Mad Men" and Harry Potter series stars play the same Russian doctor in the British TV miniseries.
After a titillating image surfaced of Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe sharing a bath, we now have the first official trailer for A Young Doctor's Notebook -- the unlikely British miniseries that brings Harry Potter and Mad Men's Don Draper together.
In the comedy, the two play younger and older versions of Dr. Vladimir Bomgard -- a Russian doctor looking back on his life. The project is based on the short story by Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov, based on his own experiences working as a small-town doctor at the dawn of the Russian Revolution in 1917.
"Did I really used to look like that?" Hamm asks as he surveys his baby-faced alter-ego. Probably not, but it's still fun to see these two Hollywood stars sharing the screen.
A Young Doctor's Notebook's premieres on Britain's Sky Arts channel on Dec. 6. There are no plans yet for an American airing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR