'Harry Potter's' Daniel Radcliffe to Host 'Saturday Night Live'
He'll make his hosting debut on Jan. 14 with musical guest Lana Del Rey.
Fresh off record ratings for its Jimmy Fallon-hosted Christmas installment, Saturday Night Live has tapped its hosts for the New Year, with Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe set to join Charles Barkley next year.
NBA veteran and TNT's Inside the NBA analyst Barkley will mark his third time hosting the late-night sketch show when SNL returns Jan. 7. He'll be joined by musical guest Kelly Clarkson, who will also mark her third appearance at Studio 8H.
Radcliffe, meanwhile, will make his hosting debut the following week on Jan. 14, where he'll also be joined by SNL first-timer Lana Del Rey.
Radcliffe next appears in the supernatural thriller The Woman in Black, due in theaters Feb. 3; musical guest Del Rey's first studio album, "Born to Die," will be released Jan. 31. She's best known for her single, "Video Games."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR