'Harry's Law' Recruits Mark Valley, Jean Smart to Cast
The "Human Target" star joins as a new series regular and the "24" vet will appear in multiple episodes.
Harry's Law is ramping up its cast for the upcoming second season.
The NBC hourlong drama that stars Kathy Bates has snagged Human Target and Boston Legal alum Mark Valley as a series regular.
Valley, who also appeared in several episodes of Fringe and Keen Eddie, will play Oliver Richard, one of two new attorneys joining Harriett "Harry" Korn's (Bates) law firm. The other new addition to Harry's team is Karen Olivo as Cassie Reynolds.
In addition to Valley, 24 and Hawaii Five-0 vet Jean Smart will appear in the first three episodes of the new season as Roseanna Remmick, a defense attorney prosecuting the high-profile Eric Sanders (guest star Alfred Molina) murder case. Eric's case is being handled by Harry and her team.
Harry's Law returns for its second season on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 9 p.m. on NBC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- 'True Detective' Deleted Scene: Rust and Lori Break Up
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Things In A Giant Tank For A Good Cause
- 'Of Many' Film Produced By Chelsea Clinton To Premier At Tribeca Film Festival, Featuring Muslim-Jewish Relations
- The 'High School Musical' Song Ranking You've Been Waiting For