'Harry's Law' Recruits Mark Valley, Jean Smart to Cast
The "Human Target" star joins as a new series regular and the "24" vet will appear in multiple episodes.
Harry's Law is ramping up its cast for the upcoming second season.
The NBC hourlong drama that stars Kathy Bates has snagged Human Target and Boston Legal alum Mark Valley as a series regular.
Valley, who also appeared in several episodes of Fringe and Keen Eddie, will play Oliver Richard, one of two new attorneys joining Harriett "Harry" Korn's (Bates) law firm. The other new addition to Harry's team is Karen Olivo as Cassie Reynolds.
In addition to Valley, 24 and Hawaii Five-0 vet Jean Smart will appear in the first three episodes of the new season as Roseanna Remmick, a defense attorney prosecuting the high-profile Eric Sanders (guest star Alfred Molina) murder case. Eric's case is being handled by Harry and her team.
Harry's Law returns for its second season on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 9 p.m. on NBC.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)