'Hart of Dixie' Casts Lemon's Younger Sister
Fifteen-year-old singer-actress Claudia Lee has been cast as Magnolia on the CW drama.
One week in and Hart of Dixie is already expanding its world.
The CW drama, set in the Deep South and starring The O.C.'s Rachel Bilson, will introduce the younger sister to Southern belle, Lemon (Jaime King), in an upcoming episode, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Fifteen-year-old singer-actress Claudia Lee has been cast as Magnolia, first appearing in the Nov. 7 hour. Though Lee is currently only expected to appear in one episode, there is a possibility she may appear in at least one more.
Lee appeared on several episodes of Disney XD's Zeke and Luther as Bridget.
Creator Leila Gerstein spoke to The Hollywood Reporter recently about broadening the world. "Starting in episode two, we are expanding our town quite a bit," she said. "We have a slew of recurring characters, people that we need to hang out in the local bar/clamhouse/roadhouse, which is called the Rammer Jammer. There is a waitress named Shelly and we meet a couple of belles in Lemon's world."
Hart of Dixie, executive produced by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, launched to 1.8 million total viewers and a 0.8 rating on Monday night following the duo's Gossip Girl.
Lee is repped by Paradigm.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR