'Hart of Dixie': The CW Debuts New Poster for May Sweeps (Exclusive Photo)
New key art for the final episodes of season two spotlight the Zoe, Wade and George triangle.
Hart of Dixie is winding down its sophomore season and The CW has released a new poster to ramp up the final two episodes.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts new key art for the Rachel Bilson-toplined drama highlighting the underlying triangle between Zoe (Bilson), Wade (Wilson Bethel) and George (Scott Porter) with the tagline: "In matters of the heart, take the road less trampled." In recent episodes, viewers saw Zoe Hart attempting to gain control of her life following the misadventures of her romance with Wade, the town bad boy.
The penultimate episode (airing April 30) focuses on Zoe's failed attempts at online dating, causing Rose (McKaley Miller) to take matters into her own hands, bringing Childrens Hospital star Rob Huebel into the mix. This leads into the May 7 season finale, which sees Zoe deciding to venture back to New York City to give her some perspective on her future.
The full poster below:
Hart of Dixie airs at 8 p.m. Tuesdays on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR