'All My Children' Alum Joins 'Hart of Dixie' (Exclusive)
Actor Eddie Matos will be a potential love interest for one of Bluebell's eligible women in the third season.
Hart of Dixie is heating up with a potential new romance.
All My Children and General Hospital alum Eddie Matos has joined the third season of the CW drama in a recurring role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Matos will play Enrique, the "gorgeous" Latino driver for Grandma Bettie Breeland (Maree Cheatham), who is saving money to attend poetry school. Described as passionate, charming and incredibly romantic, Enrique attempts to win the heart of one of the Bluebell ladies.
The actor is repped by Schumacher Management. Other TV credits include guest spots on Psych, Awake, Ghost Whisperer and House.
Hart of Dixie returns Jan. 13 on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR