September 26, 2011 10:49pm PT by Sophie Schillaci
'Hart of Dixie': Rachel Bilson's 5 Best Lines
Rachel Bilson made her highly anticipated return to television in the CW's Hart of Dixie, which premiered on Monday, Sept. 26. The 30-year-old actress showed off her signature charm, which fans fell in love with during her run on the iconic teen series, The O.C.
PHOTOS: The 2011 CW Fall Premiere Party: A Hollywood Welcome
"The CW can make a surprisingly touching little show when it’s not trying to be all upper East Side uber-bitchy," writes The Hollywood Reporter's chief TV critic, Tim Goodman. "If you’re looking for some sentimental lesson-learning, the wafer-light Hart of Dixie may fill an hour for you."
TV REVIEW: Hart of Dixie
Find 5 of her most memorable quotes from the pilot below, including one unmistakable homage to Summer Roberts.
1. Zoe Hart: "First off, diarrhea and diaper rash? Ew!"
2. Scott Porter: "Can I offer you a ride, ma'am?"
Zoe Hart: "Thank you, but I have a strong policy against strangers chopping me up into a million pieces"
3. Zoe Hart: "Clearly I needed someplace to live. Mrs. H arranged for me to stay at the Mayor's plantation. I was like, 'I'm not sleeping at some old confederate guy's house,' but she said it was either that or the sidewalk. So…"
4. Zoe Hart: "Well, my night had quickly gone downhill, but in times like this, I've found that one thing really helps me through -- Wine."
5. Zoe Hart: "There it is. Rock Bottom. I just played Dixie with my butt. This never happened, you hear me?"