'Hart of Dixie': Rachel Bilson's 5 Best Lines
The actress behind Summer Roberts of "The O.C." returns to TV for the CW's newest fall show.
Rachel Bilson made her highly anticipated return to television in the CW's Hart of Dixie, which premiered on Monday, Sept. 26. The 30-year-old actress showed off her signature charm, which fans fell in love with during her run on the iconic teen series, The O.C.
"The CW can make a surprisingly touching little show when it’s not trying to be all upper East Side uber-bitchy," writes The Hollywood Reporter's chief TV critic, Tim Goodman. "If you’re looking for some sentimental lesson-learning, the wafer-light Hart of Dixie may fill an hour for you."
Find 5 of her most memorable quotes from the pilot below, including one unmistakable homage to Summer Roberts.
1. Zoe Hart: "First off, diarrhea and diaper rash? Ew!"
2. Scott Porter: "Can I offer you a ride, ma'am?"
Zoe Hart: "Thank you, but I have a strong policy against strangers chopping me up into a million pieces"
3. Zoe Hart: "Clearly I needed someplace to live. Mrs. H arranged for me to stay at the Mayor's plantation. I was like, 'I'm not sleeping at some old confederate guy's house,' but she said it was either that or the sidewalk. So…"
4. Zoe Hart: "Well, my night had quickly gone downhill, but in times like this, I've found that one thing really helps me through -- Wine."
5. Zoe Hart: "There it is. Rock Bottom. I just played Dixie with my butt. This never happened, you hear me?"
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR