'Hart of Dixie': 'Voice' Winner Danielle Bradbery Wows Bluebell (Exclusive Video)
A scene from Monday's episode shows the country singer making a splash on The CW drama.
The Voice winner Danielle Bradbery shows off her pipes on the fall finale of Hart of Dixie.
The 17-year-old country crooner drops by Bluebell in the Nov. 25 episode, "Miracles," as a performer at the Harvest Festival in town, and The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a clip of Bradbery's performance.
Singing the debut single, appropriately titled "The Heart of Dixie," off her self-titled full-length album out the same day, Bradbery appears on Hart of Dixie. The scene shows several characters -- including George Tucker (Scott Porter) and Lavon's cousin Lynly (Antoinette Robertson) -- having a good time dancing.
THR broke the news in September that Bradbery would be appearing on the show.
Hart of Dixie airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on The CW.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)