'Hart of Dixie': 'Voice' Winner Danielle Bradbery Wows Bluebell (Exclusive Video)
A scene from Monday's episode shows the country singer making a splash on The CW drama.
The Voice winner Danielle Bradbery shows off her pipes on the fall finale of Hart of Dixie.
The 17-year-old country crooner drops by Bluebell in the Nov. 25 episode, "Miracles," as a performer at the Harvest Festival in town, and The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a clip of Bradbery's performance.
Singing the debut single, appropriately titled "The Heart of Dixie," off her self-titled full-length album out the same day, Bradbery appears on Hart of Dixie. The scene shows several characters -- including George Tucker (Scott Porter) and Lavon's cousin Lynly (Antoinette Robertson) -- having a good time dancing.
THR broke the news in September that Bradbery would be appearing on the show.
Hart of Dixie airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack