'Hart of Dixie' Taps Broadway Actress Laura Bell Bundy for Season 2
She is expected to appear in two episodes as a potential love interest for George.
It's going to be choppy waters on Hart of Dixie.
Country singer and Broadway actress Laura Bell Bundy has been cast as Shelby, a potential love interest for George (Scott Porter), The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. She is expected to appear in at least two episodes.
Shelby's appearance in Bluebell will ruffle feathers, as her entry comes after George and Lemon's (Jaime King) wedding was called off following news of Lemon's affair with the town's mayor Lavon (Cress Williams) and George's unexpected visit at Zoe's (Rachel Bilson) at the end of season one.
Bundy made her Broadway debut in Hairspray as Amber von Tussle, before starring as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde: The Musical. On the television side, she has appeared on How I Met Your Mother and Cold Case. Earlier this year, Bundy released a single called "That's What Angels Do."
Hart of Dixie returns at 8 p.m. Oct. 2 on The CW.
HuffPost TV first reported the news.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws