'Hawthorne' Regular to Star Opposite Melissa George in Cinemax Spy Thriller (Exclusive)
Adam Rayner will play a member of the private intelligence firm on the series from "The X-Files" executive producer Frank Spotnitz.
Adam Rayner is going from practicing medicine on TNT's Hawthorne to law enforcement on Cinemax's spy thriller Nemesis (aka Morton).
In the drama from executive producer Frank Spotnitz (The X-Files), Melissa George stars as Samantha, as a highly skilled operative for an elite private intelligence firm who attempts to figure out which member of her team was behind an assassination attempt on her life. Rayner will play Adian, one of Samantha's fellow team members.
Rayner played Dr. Steve Shaw for two seasons of the TNT drama that starred Jada Pinkett Smith. The cable network canceled the series weeks after airing its third-season finale last month.
Rayner, whose credits include Felicia Day's web series Dragon Age: Redemption and the BBC's Mistresses. He is repped by Innovative Artists, ICA Talent and Curtis Brown in the U.K.
Nemesis marks Cinemax's latest entry into original programming and second effort with Spotnitz; He co-wrote Strike Back, the cable net's first original primetime series.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR