HBO Schedules 'Eastbound & Down,' 'Life's Too Short'
The Danny McBride series will serve as a launchpad for the freshman faux documentary comedy written by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.
HBO has scheduled a return date for Eastbound & Down and will use the return of the Danny McBride series to launch rookie comedy Life's Too Short .
Season 3 of Eastbound, executive produced by McBride, Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, Chris Henchy and Jody Hill, will premiere Sunday, Feb. 19 at 10 p.m.
Freshman faux documentary Life's Too Short, starring Warwick Davis (Harry Potter) as a fictionalized version of himself, will launch its seven-episode season the same night.
Written, directed and executive produced by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, the comedy features cameos from the likes of Johnny Depp, Sting and Steve Carell, with Gervais and Merchant playing themselves in minor roles in the series about a down-and-out little person trying to connive his way back into the spotlight.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR