HBO Schedules 'Veep,' 'Game Change'
The cabler's 2008 election telefilm will premiere March 10, and its Julia Louis-Dreyfus comedy will bow April 22.
HBO has scheduled premiere dates for its two vastly different politically themed projects.
The premium cabler's Julia Louis-Dreyfus D.C.-set comedy Veep, in which she stars as the vice president of the United States, will bow Sunday, April 22 at 10 p.m.
Game Change, a telefilm chronicling the 2008 presidential election starring Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin, will premiere Saturday, March 10.
The projects join Ricky Gervais observational sitcom Life's Too Short and its Danny McBride comedy Eastbound & Down on HBO's schedule. A specific April return date for George R.R. Martin's fantasy drama Game of Thrones and one for freshman comedy Girls have not yet been determined.
Watch a promo for Veep below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR